The education industry is going through major and revolutionary changes that we never thought we would encounter so soon. From New Education Policy 2020 to digital learning classes, it seems we are advancing towards a better future quicker than we hoped. Top schools in Ghaziabad have also adapted to this reform and adjusted to online learning pretty well.
How are best schools in Delhi NCR benefitting from Digital learning?
What started as an inconvenience has now become a valuable tool for both schools in Ghaziabad and their students. Though traditional learning had its benefits, there is no denying the fact that digital classes are also playing a crucial role in maintaining the pace of education.
- Recorded Lectures: All online lectures are recorded so if you miss anything, you can go back and watch the class again to clear your doubts. This helps lessen load on teachers as repeat study often resolve doubts and also gives students a way to revise any important chapter again.
- 24-hours resources: With online classes you don’t have to worry about the library being closed. You can easily access learning material as per your convenience which helps you study at your own pace.
- Connected learning: With online tools like Zoom or Skype, you can easily connect with your classmates and find answers right away if you get stuck anywhere. Digital classes have changed the scenario of group study forever.
- Develop accountability in students: With auto generated reports and live attendance, digital classes make assessment of every student quite transparent. This mode of teaching also develops a sense of competitiveness among students.
- Ease for teachers: Not just for students but teachers are also benefiting a lot from this mode of education. They can save time from daily commute and devote it to better the quality of their lectures.
- Familiarity with technology: Our world runs on tech so sooner or later we would have to have to learn our way around latest technology. Due to the suddenness of the change, teachers as well students had to adapt to it rather quickly which has benefited them a lot.
- Abundance of information: Thanks to internet, students and teachers have access to an abundance of new study material. The best part is that most of the information is available for free so anyone can access it easily.
- It’s more engaging and fun: Online education is fun. It does not involve a usual white board and marker lecture instead it can involve various quizzes and interactive sessions. Even one on one session is possible with online learning which is impossible with traditional method of teaching.
The circumstances under which we shifted to this model of teaching were rather sudden but everything happens for a good reason because it has broadened our vision. While technology is merely a tool to enhance performance, we cannot deny the role that a teacher plays in educating a child. Digital education has surely changed the way we used to study or teach and by the looks of it, it is not going anywhere. All major CBSE schools in Ghaziabad have embraced this change and are reaping amazing benefits.