When should students write to the counsellor
There are no hard and fast rules. If something is troubling the students, the students have the access to meet the School Counsellor throughout the day.
There are however a number of issues that frequently come up, for example:
Write to us
- Difficulty in Coping with Competitions
- Estranged relationship with their significant others (Family & Friends).
- Academic issues
- Examination Anxiety
- Career guidance
- Lack of Confidence
- Dysfunctional Family
- Bereavement due to rejection, failure, etc.
- Substance Abuse (Mostly smoking)
- Lack of Emotional balance