Designation : Editorial Team
- Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad has been awarded 2nd Position in School Excellence Awards by EduAce, Uttar Pradesh on 7th May, 2015 in 3 categories, i.e., Classroom Teaching, Sports, and Innovation. Dr. Abhishek Mishra, Minister of Vocational & Skill Development, Government of U.P., graced the occasion as the Chief Guest.
Designation : Creative Writer
- The happy, excited, and enliven faces of various students, coming out of their buses to enter into the school on the first day of the new academic session. The excitement to meet their new class teacher, to again have fun with their classmates after a long month full of exams, and to explore and know more about the new subjects they are going to study, is clearly visible on the
Designation : Science Student
- The poem is written by Ms. Rupal Handoo who studies Science in Class XII at Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad. The poem is about the real world, and the apparent fakeness associated with it. She writes her own experience with the real but fake world, and how she now considers herself mature after encountering the brutality of the world.
Designation : School Counsellor
- We need to teach our kids to be positive in life, be compassionate, be patient, be hopeful, have faith in themselves, to self-regulate their emotions, effectively manage their anger and time to do more productive work, etc. The concept of EQ has emerged and now it is valued by all the organizations, whether it’s a school or in the corporate world.
Designation : Mother Teacher of Grade LKG
- Fitzroy is the complete literacy program. Starting with the first letters, it builds to total reading mastery. The approach is logical, step-by-step and easy to follow, and it uses a variety of teaching tools to guarantee both rapid and enjoyable reading progress in a child's life.
- Hackers - The word evokes an imagery of a hooded, shady figure sitting on a computer, furiously tapping the keys on the keyboard in an effort to bring an entire organisation down to its knees. But is it true anymore? How many types of hackers are there? Read my post to know more!
Designation : Student of Class XI 'C'
- Today’s woman, with the help of many aids provided by government, is single-handedly managing her job and the home. No longer is she confined within the four walls. She is stepping out and showcasing her talent in various fields. This change has occurred only since last two decades. The mind-set of general population is changing. Women are being promoted and are doing better
Designation : Vice-Chairman
- An Open Letter by Mr. Anirudh Khaitan, Vice Chairman, Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad, to all the students of the school, talking about the importance of dreams, and the will to fulfill those dreams in order to become a successful man. He talks of experience when he says that today is the exact time to take risks in the world out there and become the man you always dream to be
Anusuya Ghosh Banerjee
Designation : Cultural Head
- On the eve of the World Dance Day ,Kesari Devi Bajaj (KDB) Public School, Ghaziabad organised a national level dance competition 'Vibrations-2016' based on the theme - Epics and Classics of India. Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad presented a dance choreography 'CHAKRAVYUHU', the story based on Abhimanyu's brutal death on the 13th day of the greatest war ever fought in India i.e
Designation : Mother Teacher of Grade LKG 'B'
- “There is no velvet as soft as Mother’s lap, no rose is as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.”
Mother’s Day celebrates the glorious ideal of love and sacrifice called motherhood and is celebrated with lot of enthusiasm in 46 countries across the globe. It is a celebration honoring mothers and motherhood, the unconditional love
Designation : Class III Mathematics Teacher
- The assembly of Class- III-E was conducted on 11th May, 2016 in the premises of Khaitan Public School, Sahibabad. The topic of the assembly was ‘Mother’s Day’.
Faiza started the assembly with greeting her teachers and students followed by announcing the topic of the day. A Hindi prayer was sung by the students followed by the English prayer (Shuhul Shah and Ayushman Pa
Designation : Mother Teacher of Class II
- “Best love message i've ever heard.."I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...Because I'VE BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....”
Mother’s Day celebrations take place at different times around the world but what is remarkably same are the feelings with which people celebrate Mother’s Day. This is so because mothers are as caring in East as they are in the West.
Designation : Student of Class XII 'B'
- Ayushi Chaudhary mystically crafts this touching poem based on the social problems of female infanticide, and female oppression. She asks one question again and again, to the reader, and to her killer, 'Why didn't you let me?' Today, we must look within ourselves, and our community and try our best to spread the message of equality, after reading the beautiful poem.
Designation : Head of New Initiatives and Global Connections
- As per the American Journal of Psychology (1903): "A habit is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience.” The process by which new behaviors become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioral patterns we repeat are imprinted in our
- Nursery kids recently celebrated “Clay Play Week” in which children explored different styles of working with clay.
Through this activity we wanted to engage parents, child and teachers into one activity so as to lay the stone for a good relationship between parents and school. We focused on 2 major points of Khaitan Public School’s Learner’s Profile i.e Collaborative