It is always a pleasure as well as heart touching to know the history of India. On 28 February, 2014 45 students of Class X got a golden opportunity to visit the Rashtrapati Bhawan, along with Mr. Arindam Chakrobarty (HOD Phy Edu.), Ms. Sandhya Arora (TGT Hindi) and Dr. Rekha Singh (TGT Social Science). Construction of this historical building started in 1912 and estimated time to complete its construction was 4yrs but due to the 1st World War it was completed in 1929. In 1933 it was fully operational. At that time it was known as Viceroy’s House. Lord Erwin was the first viceroy to stay in the building. After India’s independence Shri Rajgopala Chari was the first Governor General to stay in this building and it was given… Click here to view pics….